Wavelength Market Analytics recently partnered with Winn Technology Group to conduct a cloud computing research study. While many recent studies size the market, we wanted to help our vendor clients better understand to whom they need to sell. In our study, we sought to understand the differences between organizations that are currently adopting or planning some type of cloud computing solution from those that are not.
▫ IT decision-makers to include IT VPs and directors
▫ Sample size = 126 surveys collected summer 2010
▫ Large and medium-sized enterprises
▫ Three distinct buyer groups to include Pioneers who are using or testing a cloud solution, Planners who are actively planning for a cloud solution and Stragglers who have no cloud plans at this time.
▫ Complete results in a full-length presentation and report to be available March 2011.
We found that 41% are Pioneering with their Cloud apps, and another 17% are actively planning for a cloud solution. A total of 58% are doing something in the cloud, meaning that the majority of participating enterprises have some kind of cloud project.
To find out more, a short summary, Generating Demand: A Summary on Enterprise IT Buying in the Early Cloud Era, is available on SlideShare. You can download it at http://www.slideshare.net/khealy/winn-wl-cloudstudysummaryv22. The full report will be available the second week of March.
You may also want to participate in our latest Webinar Leveraging Data for Demand Generation Success -Wednesday, February 16, 2011 1:00 PM and find out how you can substantially increase lead rates through data analytics best practices in demand generation campaigns.
Click on this link to REGISTER https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/404109176